1 Percent Better Every Day. All of us have goals and aspirations. And perfect versions of ourselves that we imagine. We all want to have better abs, better teeth, more confidence, and more money.
If you’ve ever told yourself that you are going to “start a
new training program tomorrow”.That involves going to the gym
four times a week and eating half your current caloric intake.
Well, then you’re guilty.
There is a better solution. It’s called Kaizen. This is the Sino-
The Japanese word for “improvement” and has adapted to represent
a specific approach to improvement. One where you make tiny
improvements. Take tiny steps, toward the goal that you are
Here’s what you’ll discover in this ebook 1 Percent Better Every Day:
- The power of “tiny habits”
- The neuroscience of effective change
- How to correctly write goals
- Balance efficiency and optimization with a fulfilling and relaxing lifestyle
- Changing your lifestyle in subtle ways that help you lose weight without exercising
- Creating an effective budget you actually stick to through small decisions daily
- Improving your productivity by making small and measurable improvements to your workflow
- Applying Kaizen to business in order to grow your empire
- how tiny changes that will make you happier. More energetic, more confident, more charismatic, and more
- Using Kaizen to gain huge amounts of time in your day so that you can accomplish tons more
- Using incidental training to get the body you want without even trying
Employing checklists and systems to eradicate errors
- And much, much more!
The result is that you can use Kaizen to become a version of yourself that is leaner. Sharper, More energetic, happier, more attractive, and generally better.